FolioMatch is a portfolio platform for high school students who are preparing to head off to college in a BIG way. We encapsulate personal branding, data analytics and tracking tactics in order to provide a much more accurate matching system for each student’s educational and professional endeavors.
We are looking for developer interns to assist us building this awesome platform. You will be working side by side with our development team, having direct input in the outcomes and in turn having a big impact in the future success of the company.
• Willingness to learn
• A startup mentality with a passion for taking on big challenges and building useful services
• Student in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Great coding skills and a track record of getting stuff done
Nice to have
• Experiences with .NET framework, C#
• Experience developing highly interactive applications
• A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
• Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL)